Health and Safety
If you wish to seek treatment resources off-campus, the following list will help you find resources in your community.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – 212.870.3400
- Adult Children of Alcoholics – 310.534.1815
- National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline – 800.662-HELP
- National Association of State Alcohol/Drug Abuse Directors – 202.293.0090
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – 800.662.HELP
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence – 800.NCA.CALL
- National Organization of Students Against Substance Abuse
- Coalition Against Drug Abuse Hotlines – 877.959.7812
If you wish to seek resources off-campus, the following list will help you find resources in your community.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime – 800.FYI.CALL
- National Organization for Victim Assistance – 202.232.6682
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 800.799.SAFE
Hunter Business School is very serious about the safety and security of its campuses. Our institution acknowledges the challenges in our society, and as such, all of us must work together to create the safe and secure environment expected.
To review Hunter’s Campus Security Manual and Annual Security Report about school safety, please tap here.
Please tap here for data from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education, and enter information for either campus.
Events View All
Medical Assistant Job Description: What Can I Expect?
Are you interested in becoming a medical assistant but not sure what the job description entails? Virtually all workers in the healthcare industry assist with
What Is a Medical Assistant Externship?
Are you considering a career as a medical assistant but don’t have the experience that other candidates have? A great way to get a competitive
What is a VPN Used For?
As a computer technician networking specialist, you’ll perform tests for workstations and maintenance tasks and manage and troubleshoot your organization’s network, internet connections, and infrastructure.
What is the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)?
All professionals have associations that promote their occupation. Organizations like the American College of Physicians and Surgeons, for example, represents physicians in professional matters while